www.hrdlog.net

Rabu, 19 Ogos 2009

MCMC(Suruhanjaya Komunikasi & Multimedia Malaysia)

SKMM,membuat Operasai di kawasan utara,termasuk Pulau Langkawi pada 18.08.2009 hingga 21.08.2009

Operasi ini termasuk Operasi Parabola,Komunikasi Radio Dua Hala,

Tiada ulasan:

Welcome to my Blog or I would rather say to my Home Page. The content here is mostly for my own use, i. e. to organize my interests/hobbies and to make it possible to recap what I have found is of interest for me. Some of it may also be of interest for you and I will be glad to share it. As you can see this Home Page has somewhat a focus on amateur radio/amateur astronomy & satellite. That is because my main hobby is or has been Astronomy,Satellite, Amateur Radio with my callsign 9W2DDA/UA1.Sometimes it is watching or digital photography.Digital Product It depends on my mood of the day. That is why the content here has a widespread focus on little here and there. My name is Dr.Mohd Anuar and I live in Cenang Beach ,Langkawi Island.