Welcome to my Blog or I would rather say to my Home Page. The content here is mostly for my own use, i. e. to organize my interests/hobbies and to make it possible to recap what I have found is of interest for me. Some of it may also be of interest for you and I will be glad to share it. As you can see this Home Page has somewhat a focus on amateur radio/amateur astronomy & satellite. That is because my main hobby is or has been Astronomy,Satellite, Amateur Radio with my callsign 9W2DDA.Sometimes it is watching or digital photography.Digital Product It depends on my mood of the day. That is why the content here has a widespread focus on little here and there. My name is Dr.Mohd Anuar and I live in Cenang Beach Langkawi Island District 1979-2022,Moving Kuala Muda District (Tikam Batu, Sungai Lalang, Sungai Layar, Sungai Petani, Gurun) Black History Happened 2020-2022 My Shophouse, Has Been Transferred Due To The Struggle Of Inheritance, And My Shophouse Was Demolished By The Al Ehsan Mosque, Without Proper Compensation.

Rabu, 24 Jun 2009

OooH......Measat..Malaysia Kuasai Teknologi Satellite

MEASAT-1( AficaSat 1)
Launch Date : January 13, 1996 Model : HS 376
Dibina Oleh: Hughes Communications Inc., USA
Jangka Hayat: 12 Tahun

Transponser: 36 MHz C-band - 12 transponders :
54 MHz Ku-band - 5 transponders

Ku-band Footprint : Malaysia,India
MEASAT-2
Launch Date : November 13 1996
Jangka Hayat: 12 Tahun

Transponder: 72 MHz C-band - 6 transponders
(equivalent to 36 MHz C-band - 12 transponders)

50 MHz Ku-band - 9 transponders
Ku-band footprint : The Philippines, Taiwan, Vietnam, Eastern
Australia, Indonesia

MEASAT-3
Transponder :24-C Band Transponder

EIRP (dBW):41 (Global beam), 45 (Asia beam)
G/T (dB/K):+0.5 (Global beam),+2.8 (Asia beam)
Kuasa TWTA :65 WattsTransponder bandwidth: 24x36 MHzChannel polarization:Linear
Frequensi band:Uplink: 5,925-6,725 MHz
Downlink: 3,400-4,200 MHz
Transponder : 24-Ku Band Trandponders
Frequansi band:Uplink 10,000 Ghz-13,500 Ghz
Downlink:11,000 Ghz- 15,000 Ghz

EIRP (dBW):57 (Maximum)G/T (dB/K):+14 (Maximum)
Measat 3A

Transponder: 12- C Band Transponder
Transponder: 12- Ku Band Transponder
Kuasa TWTA:65 Watt
Band Witdth:36 Mhz

Walaipun ada sedikit perubahan Sistem Pemancaran Kuasa C Band dan Ku Band,tambahan kuasa pada bateri Solar ( Perubahan Kosmetik ).Adakah Pelabuaran Bilion Ringgit ini akan menbawa keuntungan kewangan pada satu kroni atau Rakyat.
DTH ( Digital Terminal Home @ Direc to Home ) terutama Dish Astro 55 cm dgn power 10 Ghz .sudah ketinggalan zaman dan kalah kepada keadaan cuaca.keadaan Dish Astro yang bujur dah melengkung menjadi tadahan air.
Perubahan Dish Astro perlu kepada 65cm-150cm dengan Flat lurus mengurangkan ganguan sebanyak 50 % .
Pelbagai Experimen telah Dibuat kejayaan pemancaran dan penerimaan hanya 70 % hingga 80 %,TAPI APAKAN DAYA usaha ini terbatas dengan UNDANG-UNDANG.

73,9w2DDa



1 ulasan:

omaQ berkata...

salam ziarah kembali :)